TATTOO AFTERCARE INSTRUCTIONS
- A tattoo is the same as an open wound and should be taken care of in the same way.
- Two to three hours after the tattoo is finished, remove the dressing and gently wash in warm soapy water.
- Gently dry with a clean towel.
- Put a thin coating of aftercare on.
- Do not put any further dressings on.
- Next day wash as normal.
- Keep the tattoo clean at all times. Don't pick at forming scabs.
- Avoid sunlight.
- Don't go swimming for two weeks.
- Any problems, return to your tattooist for advice.